Updated: Feb 8, 2021
Most vacations can be difficult and confusing to plan, but Africa-that's an entirely different level. So many options and places, how do you choose? That's where we can help, read on.
We are currently planning a group adventure for 2023! Contact us for more details on this amazing opportunity. Read on for details on all the things.
In today's world, you can get anything you want with a few clicks on your keyboard. But if your dream is to see Africa, you might want to forego the Internet and book your trip with someone who knows the continent. Here are ten reasons why using a travel agent specializing in African travel will give you a better trip experience.
1. Less Time. There are 54 countries in Africa, and there are countless safari camps and lodges. You might think you can handle paying for these camps and lodges, booking flights, setting up transfers and pickups to and from airports, but it's very time-consuming. Leave the work to the Africa safari specialist, who is familiar with the process and accustomed to doing it all.
2. Cut Out the Confusion. If you don't know Africa, you can be confused by all the planning logistics. It is so much easier to let the expert sort it all out.
3. Less Expensive. If you're planning a stay of more than a few days, it will be cheaper to book through a travel specialist. Travel agents receive a commission from camps and lodges to book travelers. They might even get you preferred rates or other offers to them through their relationships with these businesses.
4. Advice From the Pros. These specialists have an expertise that comes from regularly booking safaris. Let their knowledge work for you, and our relationships with them benefit you!
5. Fewer mistakes. If you are unfamiliar with the continent, you could make some mistakes when booking on your own that could lead to a disappointing trip. Use an African travel specialist to avoid these mistakes.
6. Let Their Relationships Work For You. Specialists have connections with other business experts who could help make your trip a lot smoother, whether it be a tour guide or someone to greet you when you get off the plane. Not to mention those working directly on the reserves with the animals.
7. Detail-oriented. When you are booking a trip on your own, it's easy to forget essential details. But an African travel specialist won't let slip visa requirements, immunizations, attire, the type of electrical plugs you need, etc.
8. Added Insurance. You will still need travel insurance, but you'll make fewer mistakes that you might have to use insurance to fix if you use a specialist.
9. Someone to Fall Back On. You can fall back on your African travel specialist if anything goes wrong. You don't have that protection if you book on your own.
10. It's Just Easier. It's much simpler to get someone more knowledgeable about Africa to do all the work for you, so all you have to do is enjoy your trip!
When planning a trip to Kenya, Johannesburg, Nairobi, Cape Town, or any other, there are so many things to consider. It can be overwhelming and confusing. Let’s chat about all your wants and options to meet them. You don’t want to waste any time or money when you plan an adventure like this!