Here are 5 reasons South Africa should be on your life itinerary travel list.
South Africa is Africa's 9th largest country according to its landmass. The reasons to visit this vast and culturally diverse nation are seemingly endless, and that's why it makes it on so many people's bucket lists. To encourage you a little more and to further enhance your excitement, here are five reasons you should make it to South Africa at last once in your life…
1. Cape Town. As one of South Africa's three capitals, the Mother City is one that you must explore. Not only is it one of the top holiday destinations in the entire world, but it's also full of natural, exotic beauty that you can't find anywhere else. There's excellent food, plenty of beaches, and, finally, Table Mountain.
2. The Garden Route. For some of the most breathtaking coastline views, take to the Garden Route in SunCity. Visit and view small towns, rugged shores, sandy beaches, and thick forests.
3. Kruger Safari. It may not be the only place to go for a safari adventure in South Africa, but it is undoubtedly one of the greatest. On the safari, you'll get to witness and interact with lions, rhinos, elephants, buffalos, and leopards.
4. Family Safaris. If you have decided to bring the children along on your once-in-a-lifetime, memorable South Africa vacation, make sure to go on several family-friendly safaris. Many of the safari tours will offer youth programs, age-appropriate, hands-on activities, and playgrounds.
5. Easy to Navigate and to Explore Nearby Destinations. South Africa makes it easy to get around with its well-established and maintained road network and infrastructure. You are also allowed to drive there with a foreign license if it includes your photograph. There are also several main international airports so that you can fly into any of the nation's major cities.
Of course, the list of reasons to visit South Africa doesn't end here. It would be too hard to name them all. Nonetheless, there is an endless number of reasons one should make it a point to visit the country.
We are looking forward to our group trip in 2023. If you want to know more, check out our Looking Beyond series with all the details about travel to Africa. And if you just added or have had South Africa on your life itinerary, let's get started planning your adventure!